To help with worsening road and travel conditions, Robbinsdale Area Schools will dismiss all grade levels early today, Friday, Dec. 10, due to heavy snowfall. In addition, all afternoon and evening activities are canceled.
Families can pick their students up early today at any time and all absences will be excused. There is no need to call the school if you want to pick your child up.
Details for early dismissal
- High schools will be dismissed at 12:30 p.m., including Robbinsdale Transition Center (RTC), with the following exception:
- Robbinsdale Academy - Highview will be dismissed at 11:45 a.m. to allow for transfer busing.
- Middle schools will be dismissed at 1:30 p.m.
- Elementary schools will be dismissed at 3:30 p.m. with these exceptions:
- FAIR School Pilgrim Lane will be dismissed at 2:15 p.m.
- Lakeview Elementary School will be dismissed at 2:30 p.m.
- Early childhood preschool programming will keep their same dismissal schedule for the morning. Afternoon voluntary pre-kindergarten (VPK), Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE), and Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) and early intervention programming are canceled.
- Families who participate in Adventure Club programming will be receiving a separate communication with additional information.
All afternoon and evening activities are canceled. This includes athletic events, The Source, after school bus support, and facility rentals.
Staff who have questions regarding early dismissal should contact their supervisor for direction.