Families interested in enrolling their student in a magnet school (RSIS, SEA or FAIR) are required to complete and submit an application. The magnet lottery is now closed for the 2020-2021 school year.
Enrollment Dates for the 2021 - 2022 School Year
- December 1, 2020: magnet lottery application available online
- Mid-January 2021: FAIR Pilgrim Lane Kindergarten Information Night
- Mid-Late February, 2021: Lottery application deadline
- Early March, 2021: Lottery results available online
- Mid-March, 2021: Deadline for commitment to enroll
Kindergarten Magnet Enrollment Process
Families interested in enrolling their incoming kindergarten student in a magnet school are required to complete and submit an application. Families who have an older student(s) currently enrolled at RSI, SEA or FAIR School Pilgrim Lane must also complete an application for their incoming kindergarten student; siblings of currently enrolled students, who meet the application deadline, will receive a seat through the sibling preference policy.
If the school has more applicants than space available, new kindergarten students will be selected by lottery.
Family Financial Determination Form
A certain number of seats are reserved for families who meet specific income guidelines. If you are unsure of
whether you qualify, we encourage you to submit the form.